1. We believe that the Holy Bible is God’s written Word, inspired by the Holy Spirit written by man, inerrant (perfect and without error) in the original manuscripts and that it is the true and final authority in all matters of faith and living the Christian life.
2 Tim 3:16
2. We believe in the Trinity; one living and eternal God made of 3 equal but separate persons God the Father, God the Son – Jesus, God the Holy Spirit.
Matt 28:19, II Corinthians 13:14, Psalm 90:2, John 1:1-5
3. We believe that God is the one that calls people to repentance. That we are to “plant seeds” by sharing God’s Word and the saving message of Jesus with others and leave the results up to God.
John 6:44, John 6:65, Acts 1:8
4. We believe that faith in Jesus is the only way to be saved and go to Heaven.
John 14:6, Romans 10:9-10
5. We believe we are saved by faith alone, not by works so no one can boast. But, we do good works out of our love and gratitude for Jesus.
6. We believe the devil is a real being, created by God originally as an angel of light Lucifer. Due to his pride and desire to be like God, he was kicked out of heaven and took a 1/3 of the angels with him that are now fallen angels or demons. And his only purpose is to kill, steal and destroy.
7. We believe the angels in heaven are God’s created beings, created to worship Him and do His Will and purpose. We believe that God has guardian and warring angels that watch over us and protect us. That God’s angels will never accept worship of any kind, as all worship, all glory belongs to God.
Colossians 2:18-19, Revelation 22:8-9, Psalm 34:7, Matthew 18:10
8. We believe that with full, confident faith that nothing will be impossible that is inside God’s Will for us. God desires for us to have a confident, trusting faith in Him. Further, we believe that God does not want us to grumble and complain about our circumstances but confidently trust Him to see us through difficult times. Since hard times grow our perseverance and faith.
Matthew 21:21-22, Hebrews 11:6, Mark 11:22-24, Matthew 17:20
9. We believe that every believer is given a gift or gifts to use to the benefit of their fellow believers.
1 Corinthians 12:7-11,27-31 Romans 12:3-8